Xochi Media Inc., has released a new version of iSceensaver Designer, bringing it to 3.0. iScreensaver Designer is a customizable screensaver editor designed to convert Quicktime compatible movies into self-contained screensavers. The latest version features QuickTime 6.1 support and cross-platform appearance standards. According to Xochi Media:
Multimedia software producer Xochi Media Inc announces the release of iScreensaver Designer version 3.0 , the worldis only cross-platform screensaver editor.
3.0 - A Major New Release: iScreensaver Designer 3.0 includes full support for Mac OS X and Windows XP, as well as a brand new Slide Show editor with features not found in any other product.
The editor software is available for Windows and Macintosh, and either version will build a screensaver for both platforms. The Public Beta is fully functional, and the software and license codes are available for download immediately.
- Screensaver creation for Macintosh OS 8.6 thru Mac OS X
- Full support for QuickTime 6.1is cross-platform industry standards
- Full customization with consistent cross-platform appearance
- Build screensavers with hidden content that may be unlocked with a code (that can be sold or given away)
- Feature-to-feature, the most inexpensive screensaver tool on the market
- Variety of licensing options, from non-profit to unlimited commercial use
You can find more information about the beta release of iScreensaver at the Xochi Media, Inc. Web site. iScreensaver 3.0 is available starting at US$195.00.