iStockphoto introduced a plug-in for Aperture 1.5 on Tuesday. The iStockphoto plug-in takes advantage of the new plug-in API in Aperture to let you batch-upload image groups from your image library to the iStockphoto Web site. It also automatically uploads attached metadata and keywords with the images. The plug-in is free, and available for download at the iStockphoto Web site.
← Previous Article
macProVideo.com announced the immediate availability of its new Reason:103 REX & FX tutorial video program on Tuesday.
Next Article →
LaCie announced the immediate availability of its new d2 SATA II hard drive series on Tuesday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch
- Why Everything Gets Better With Apple, Worse for Others
- An iPhone Veteran Evaluates an Amazon Fire Phone
- Samsung Doesn’t Have to Pay Apple Attorney Fees Because iPhone wasn’t Famous