iStockphoto introduced a plug-in for Aperture 1.5 on Tuesday. The iStockphoto plug-in takes advantage of the new plug-in API in Aperture to let you batch-upload image groups from your image library to the iStockphoto Web site. It also automatically uploads attached metadata and keywords with the images. The plug-in is free, and available for download at the iStockphoto Web site.
← Previous Article
macProVideo.com announced the immediate availability of its new Reason:103 REX & FX tutorial video program on Tuesday.
Next Article →
LaCie announced the immediate availability of its new d2 SATA II hard drive series on Tuesday.
Recent News See All »
- Apple’s iOS 7.1 Reaches 5.9% Adoption Rate In Just 24 Hours
- Apple to Samsung: Give Us $40 for Every Android Device You Sell
- iTunes Radio Hits Top 3 in Online Music Streaming
- Apple Expands iPhone Trade-In Program to Canada
- Apple Releases iOS 7.1 with CarPlay, Siri Improvements, iTunes Radio Tweaks, More