iStockphoto announced on Monday that it will start offering stock video clips in addition to stock images beginning in September. The stock video footage will be broadcast quality available in several different sizes. Clips will sell starting at US$5 for a 320x240 video, ranging up to $50 for 1080p footage. iStockphoto is accepting submissions now. Additional information is available at the iStockvideo Web site.
← Previous Article
Rogue Amoeba released Audio Hijack Pro 2.7 on Monday, adding features that make it easier for podcasters to record from…
Next Article →
ZoomAlbum in Monday introduced a Mac version of its software that turns digital photos into 3 x 3-inch mini albums.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Pays Tribute to Nelson Mandela with Dedicated Home Page
- Apple Launches Apple Store iBeacons to Show Why NFC is Quaint
- New Zealand Police Credit iPhones and iPads for Helping to Reduce Crime
- Apple Pushes for $15.7M Legal Fee Reimbursement from Samsung
- iPhone, Android, Windows Phone All Take Subscriber Share from BlackBerry