iStockphoto announced on Monday that it will start offering stock video clips in addition to stock images beginning in September. The stock video footage will be broadcast quality available in several different sizes. Clips will sell starting at US$5 for a 320x240 video, ranging up to $50 for 1080p footage. iStockphoto is accepting submissions now. Additional information is available at the iStockvideo Web site.
← Previous Article
Rogue Amoeba released Audio Hijack Pro 2.7 on Monday, adding features that make it easier for podcasters to record from…
Next Article →
ZoomAlbum in Monday introduced a Mac version of its software that turns digital photos into 3 x 3-inch mini albums.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Releases Mavericks OS X 10.9.5 with Improvements to VPN and SMB Servers
- Apple Updates iTunes TOC with iOS 8 Family Sharing and App Bundle Pricing
- iOS 8 Upgrade Recommendations By Device/Model
- PSA: Skip iCloud Drive if You Sync iCloud Data to Mac or iOS 7
- Apple Releases iOS 8 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch