iStockphoto announced on Monday that it will start offering stock video clips in addition to stock images beginning in September. The stock video footage will be broadcast quality available in several different sizes. Clips will sell starting at US$5 for a 320x240 video, ranging up to $50 for 1080p footage. iStockphoto is accepting submissions now. Additional information is available at the iStockvideo Web site.
← Previous Article
Rogue Amoeba released Audio Hijack Pro 2.7 on Monday, adding features that make it easier for podcasters to record from…
Next Article →
ZoomAlbum in Monday introduced a Mac version of its software that turns digital photos into 3 x 3-inch mini albums.
Recent News See All »
- NCPPR Accuses Apple of Greenwashing and Tim Cook of Faking Anger
- OS X 10.9.3 to Include Retina Support for 4K Displays
- Spotify Buys Music Discovery Company Echo Nest in $100M Deal
- Newsweek (Probably) Found Bitcoin Inventor Satoshi Nakamoto
- Password Reset Time: ComiXology Loses User Data in Security Breach