iStockphoto announced on Monday that it will start offering stock video clips in addition to stock images beginning in September. The stock video footage will be broadcast quality available in several different sizes. Clips will sell starting at US$5 for a 320x240 video, ranging up to $50 for 1080p footage. iStockphoto is accepting submissions now. Additional information is available at the iStockvideo Web site.
← Previous Article
Rogue Amoeba released Audio Hijack Pro 2.7 on Monday, adding features that make it easier for podcasters to record from…
Next Article →
ZoomAlbum in Monday introduced a Mac version of its software that turns digital photos into 3 x 3-inch mini albums.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Granted ‘iTime’ Patent for Wearable Mobile Electronic Device (Plus Wristband)
- OS X Yosemite Public Beta Coming July 24
- Class-Action Suit Against Apple for Alleged Labor Violations
- Apple Buys 29 Companies (plus Beats) in 21 months, 5 Since March
- Apple’s Tim Cook Says iPad Sales Behind IBM Partnership