iStockphoto announced on Monday that it will start offering stock video clips in addition to stock images beginning in September. The stock video footage will be broadcast quality available in several different sizes. Clips will sell starting at US$5 for a 320x240 video, ranging up to $50 for 1080p footage. iStockphoto is accepting submissions now. Additional information is available at the iStockvideo Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- My Love/Hate Relationship with Apple’s Handoff and Continuity
- YouTube Puts Another Nail in Flash’s Coffin with HTML5 on the Desktop
- Apple Blocks Flash on the Mac Following Major Security Exploit
- Apple Pay Dominates Mobile Payment Platforms, Coming to Vending Machines [Updated]
- Samsung to Take On Apple Pay with Cleverly Named Samsung Pay