Apple on Friday updated iWeb to version 1.1.1, fixing issues related to publishing Web sites to .Mac accounts and refining the comment and search support for blogs and podcasts published to .Mac. It can be downloaded from Appleis Support site or through the Software Update preference pane.
← Previous Article
Lynda.com announced the immediate availability of a new QuickTime-based training series for QuarkXPress 7 on Friday.
Next Article →
A Minneapolis TV station is warning laptop owners to be cautious with their portable computers or risk a fire. The…
Recent News See All »
- Report Claims Gold iPad Coming Soon
- Apple Tells Developers to Submit their OS X Yosemite-compatible Apps
- iTunes Store Adds City of Hope Donation Page for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Apple Reduces Screen Size in Apple Watch Video to Match Website
- Samsung Calls Galaxy Note 4 Screen Gap a Feature, not a Flaw
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman
- Grading Apple’s Snafus: Which Ones Are Major, Which Ones Will Blow Over
- Apple’s iPhone 6 Plus Success Now in Developers Hands