Putney, Vermont-based developer IGG Software announced the release of iBank 3.4, the latest update to its personal and small business finance management application on Tuesday. The new version includes the following fixes and changes:
- Among the most important changes in iBank 3.4 is much-improved migration of QIF-formatted Quicken data, especially for users with complex accounts or many years of transactions.
- iBank 3.4 also improves category pop-up menus, making transaction entry faster and more efficient.
- Downloading of files via iBank’s built-in browser has also been improved.
- Support for downloading large numbers of stock quotes has been enhanced.
- Additional updates in iBank 3.4 include improved importing of OFX files with securities, as well as more than 30 other enhancements and fixes.
iBank 3.4 retails for $60 and is a free upgrade for existing iBank 3 users. The program requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later to install and run.