Adobe released an update for InDesign CS2, the professional page layout application, on Friday. The InDesign CS2 4.0.3 update addresses issues with indexing, application launching, transparency, shortcuts, text and fonts, scripting, inline graphics, InDesign Interchange (INX) files, German hyphenation, XML, library files, performance, QuickTime 7 support, printing, SING glyphlets, EPS export, text import, and more. The update is available for download at the Adobe Web site, and is free to current InDesign CS 2 users.
← Previous Article
Apple Computer has updated the Hot Deals pages for J&R Computerworld, MacConnection, MacMall, PowerMax at the Macintosh Product Guide.
Next Article →
The annual BusinessWeek Info Tech 100 list is out, and this year Apple ranked number four.
Recent News See All »
- NCPPR Accuses Apple of Greenwashing and Tim Cook of Faking Anger
- OS X 10.9.3 to Include Retina Support for 4K Displays
- Spotify Buys Music Discovery Company Echo Nest in $100M Deal
- Newsweek (Probably) Found Bitcoin Inventor Satoshi Nakamoto
- Password Reset Time: ComiXology Loses User Data in Security Breach