Adobe released an update for InDesign CS2, the professional page layout application, on Friday. The InDesign CS2 4.0.3 update addresses issues with indexing, application launching, transparency, shortcuts, text and fonts, scripting, inline graphics, InDesign Interchange (INX) files, German hyphenation, XML, library files, performance, QuickTime 7 support, printing, SING glyphlets, EPS export, text import, and more. The update is available for download at the Adobe Web site, and is free to current InDesign CS 2 users.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi