Adobe released an update for InDesign CS2, the professional page layout application, on Friday. The InDesign CS2 4.0.3 update addresses issues with indexing, application launching, transparency, shortcuts, text and fonts, scripting, inline graphics, InDesign Interchange (INX) files, German hyphenation, XML, library files, performance, QuickTime 7 support, printing, SING glyphlets, EPS export, text import, and more. The update is available for download at the Adobe Web site, and is free to current InDesign CS 2 users.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price
- The ‘New’ Mac Pro Is a Failure