Adobe released an update for InDesign CS2, the professional page layout application, on Friday. The InDesign CS2 4.0.3 update addresses issues with indexing, application launching, transparency, shortcuts, text and fonts, scripting, inline graphics, InDesign Interchange (INX) files, German hyphenation, XML, library files, performance, QuickTime 7 support, printing, SING glyphlets, EPS export, text import, and more. The update is available for download at the Adobe Web site, and is free to current InDesign CS 2 users.
← Previous Article
Apple Computer has updated the Hot Deals pages for J&R Computerworld, MacConnection, MacMall, PowerMax at the Macintosh Product Guide.
Next Article →
The annual BusinessWeek Info Tech 100 list is out, and this year Apple ranked number four.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Pays Tribute to Nelson Mandela with Dedicated Home Page
- Apple Launches Apple Store iBeacons to Show Why NFC is Quaint
- New Zealand Police Credit iPhones and iPads for Helping to Reduce Crime
- Apple Pushes for $15.7M Legal Fee Reimbursement from Samsung
- iPhone, Android, Windows Phone All Take Subscriber Share from BlackBerry