Emailing photos from your iPhone isn't hard to do, but sharing one photo at a time gets old pretty quick. iPhone OS 3.0 added the ability to attach multiple photos to an email message, and save yourself several finger taps in the process.
To include more than one photo in an email, do this:
- Tap the Photos application.
- Select your Camera Roll or the photo album with the photos you want to share.
- Tap the Share icon in the lower left corner of your iPhone display.
Tap the Share icon (left) to select multiple photos (right)
- Now tap the photos you want to email. Selected photos show a red check in their corner.
- Tap Share, and then tap Email to create a new email message with your photos attached. If you select six or more images you have to tap Copy instead and paste the images in an email message.
Tap Share (left) to include the photos in a single email (right)
You can also share images via MMS, or multimedia text message, and if you choose your Camera Roll you can delete images, too.