InnoPocket announced Monday the release of HexaPose Stand for Apple iPad, which is, not surprisingly, an iPad stand. HexaPose is styled in such a way that when your iPad is attached, it will look a lot like a modern iMac, though perhaps on the wee side.
The stand is made of solid aluminum and polycarbonate, and it includes a rotatable pivot for positioning and moving your iPad to either a horizontal or vertical position. The pivot itself has three positions for adjusting your viewing angle.
Features of HexaPose, according to the company:
- Clip-on, sleek looking table and desktop stand for your iPad
- Solid and strong aluminum base
- Precision molded polycarbonate frame to hold the iPad securely
- Hold iPad in both landscape and portrait orientation
- Multiple viewing angles for surfing, reading or movie viewing
- Cutout gives access to iPad’s dock connector for charging and syncing
The stand is priced at US$49.99, and it is available now on InnoPocket’s Web site.
HexaPose Stand for iPad