Duff Research announced Thursday the release of Rocknor’s Donut Factory for iPhone. In this puzzle game, players have to help Rocknor save his donut factory by learning the time-honored art of donut making.
The game features 110 levels, and players have to figure out how to use limited machinery and other options to make their donuts and ship them off to customers. Players drag their machines throughout their factories to develop an assembly line, and the company said that most levels have multiple solutions.
- 111 levels and 5 different factories
- Over 15 different donut-making machines
- Game profiles for 4 players
- Complete learn-as-you-play tutorials
- Introductory beginner levels; brain-teasing expert levels
- Changeable factory speeds
- Most levels featuring multiple solutions, allowing for creative flexibility
- Thousands of variations of donuts
The game was developed for iPhone, but will work on the iPad as well. It’s priced at US$0.99, and is available now.
Rocknor’s Donut Factory Screenshot