Kensington announced Wednesday the release of six new iPhone 4-certified accessories, including three chargers and three cables. Two of the chargers are for use in a car, and some of the new products work with both the iPad and the iPhone 4.
- Kensington PowerBolt Micro Car Charger (US$24.99) is a car charger with a small footprint. It will charge both the iPad and all four generations of the iPhone. It will also worth with iPod touch, iPod nano (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th generation), iPod classic, iPod mini, iPod (1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th generation) excluding 3rd generation iPod. . It features a detachable chord that you can use with other USB ports.
- Kensington PowerBolt Car Charger ($19.99) is a lower amperage car charger for those just wanting to charge iPhone 4 or the various iPod models mentioned above. It also comes with a detachable chord you can use with other USB ports.
- Kensington 2-in-1 Car Charger and AUX Audio Cable ($39.99) allows you to charge your iPhone and plug it into your car’s auxiliary port at the same time. Thus you can charge it and listen to tunes or a podcast whilst driving. It will also charge an iPod. The company said that your auxiliary port needs to be less than 1 ½ feet away from USB power port.
- Kensington Noise-Reducing AUX Audio Cable ($19.99) is a cable for plugging into yourauxiliaryy port,and Kensington says it includes reduction technology.
- Kensington Power and Sync Cable ($14.99) is a standard replacement power and sync cable for iPhone 4, iPad, or iPhone.
- Kensington AUX Audio Cable ($9.99) is also an auxillary port cable for your iPhone or iPod in your car, but this one does not feature the same noise reduction technology used in the more expensive device above.
You can find more information, images, and the full specs for each device at the links above.
Kensington PowerBolt Micro Car Charger