Koolhaus Games announced Thursday the release of iMP: Surf the Music, an iPhone game where the player collects objects ("bits of funk") in order to build a soundtrack or your own gameplay. Each time the game is played, the soundtrack will be different.
- Original funkadelic soundtrack
- Addictive game play: The player builds the song by picking up collectables
- Intuitive tilt controls tailored for the iPhone and iPod Touch
- A variety of colorful, themed levels that showcase the iMP's crazy world of funk
- Updates to new level packs coming soon
The game requires iPhone OS 2.1 or later, and works on iPod touch and iPhone, and is priced at US$.99.
iMP: Surf the Music Screenshot