Secure.CC has released updates for eSox and mShox, bringing them to version 1.3.2. eShox and mShox are utilities designed for ecommerce database management. The updates feature Safari thematics and numerous shoping cart and pricing enhancements. According to Secure.CC:
Secure.CC announces the release and shipment of new versions of our ecommerce products, eShox and mShox.
Improvements in eShox and mShox version 1.3.2:
- New Safari store interface theme
- Support for multiple pricing levels for products. Each product may have up to six levels of pricing (for example, a product may be $100/unit for up to 3 units, $90/unit for 3-6 units, $80/unit for 6-10 units)
- Added cookie-based tracking of customers shopping cart. Customers may come and go from the shop without loosing their order
- Added additional UPS shipping methods. Added insurance fee and packing weight for packages. Corrected shipping calculations to provide more accurate shipping quotes
- Improved shop and admin interfaces. New one-step process for adding shop products. Improved multi-manufacturer and multi-product interfaces
- Customers may obtain and print invoices
- Full compatibility with Mac OS X Server 10.2 and later
- Support for Canada Post and UPS Canada shipping carriers for shipments to and within Canada
- Includes many bug fixes and optimizations
You can find more information about the eShox and mShox updates at the Secure.CC Web site. The updates are free for registered users, while the full versions of eShox and mShox are available for US$299.00 each.