Austin-based Mac-Chi announced Wednesday the release of WhoPaste 1.2, the company's contact acquisition utility for Mac OS X. The application allows users to easily create a contact by extracting the name, company, job title, email addresses, phone numbers, street addresses, websites, even instant message handles from the current contents of the clipboard, and insert them into Entourage, Google Contacts, Address Book, and Daylite. Version 1.2 can save new contacts into all of the supported databases in one action.
The new version also boasts the following features:
- One keystroke data capture.
- Supports Entourage, Google Contacts, Address Book and Daylite.
- Supports plain text, rich text, and tab-delimited clipboard information.
- Daylite - provides for Category, Keywords, and Priority for both contact and organization.
- Google Contacts - provides for saving in Google System groups and up to 3 user groups.
- Entourage - provides for saving in up to 3 Project and up to 3 Categories.
- Address Book - provides for saving in up to 3 user groups.
WhoPaste 1.2 retails for $10.00 for a single license and is a free update for registered users. The application requires Mac OS X 10.4.3 or later to install and run.