The MacHeist 3 Bundle is now on sale for US$39, featuring 12 Mac applications normally valued at over US$900. MacHeist is offering the bundle to Mac users for 14 days. The sale ends at midnight, EDT on April 7th. As with previous MacHeist bundles, 25% of all MacHeist 3 Bundle purchases are donated to charities.
The MacHeist 3 Bundle includes (retail prices are in parenthesis):
- iSale (equinux, $39.95)
- Picturesque (Acqualia Software, $34.95)
- SousChef (Acacia Tree Software, $30)
- World of Goo (2D Boy, $20)
- PhoneView (Ecamm Network, $19.95)
- LittleSnapper (Realmac Software, $39)
- Acorn (flying meat inc., $49.95)
- Kinemac (Kinemac, $299)
- WireTap Studio (Ambrosia Software, $69)
- BoinxTV Sponsored Edition (Boinx, $199)
- The Hit List (Potion Factory, $69.95)
- Espresso (MacRabbit, $80)
The MacHeist 3 Bundle also includes four unlock apps. WireTap Studio by Ambrosia Software (normally $69) will be unlocked for all customers when $100,000 is raised for charities. BoinxTV Sponsored Edition ($199) is the second unlock, and The Hit List ($69.95) and Espresso ($80) are combined as the final unlock point.
In addition, the first 25,000 customers receive Big Bang Board Games (Freeverse, $39.95) as a bonus. The MacHeist 3 Bundle is available at the MacHeist Web site.