MaxNick announced the release of BoxBattle Pro Wednesday, a steampunk-themed physics-based puzzle game for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. The game combines steam-powered cannons that players use to shoot their way through a series of industrial-styled puzzles.
Players can adjust their difficulty levels through in-game tasks, and successful game play sends the player up through the military ranks, complete with medals for destroying the enemy’s supplies and resources (the object of the game). The game also has a global leaderboard for players wanting to compare their skills and accomplishments to other players.
- 130 Levels, each with optional tasks!
- Advanced Weaponry with 10 Shell Types and 2 Cannon variants
- Challenging Obstacles and Strategy
- Global Leaderboards and Achievements through Open Feint
- Career Advancement Mode with Persistent Military Ranks
- Receive Medals and and Achievements
- Brilliant industrial Graphics animation and Sound
BoxBattle Pro Screenshot