Trans International has introduced miniXpress, an external hard drive that accommodates a 9.5mm SATA hard drive, such as the type used in many laptops, and features a FireWire 400/800/USB 2.0 interface. Shipping July 10, miniXpress will be available as a standalone case (US$99) or in a 120GB 5400 RPM drive ($269) or a 100GB 7200RPM drive ($279).
← Previous Article
Script Software on Thursday released updates to its iChat utility ChatFX, its automation tool iKey, and iClock, which replaces the…
Next Article →
Apple has released an updated version of the Mac OS X 10.4.7 update for Intel-based Macs.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch
- Why Everything Gets Better With Apple, Worse for Others
- An iPhone Veteran Evaluates an Amazon Fire Phone
- Samsung Doesn’t Have to Pay Apple Attorney Fees Because iPhone wasn’t Famous