Objective Development announced Wednesday the release of Launchbar 5, the company's utility for controlling your Mac from your keyboard. The update adds a digital ton of new features, including support for Snow Leopard, new clipboard tools, improved iCal support, AppleScript support, and much more.
Featured highlights of version 5:
- Snow Leopard compatibility
- Clipboard History
- Quick Look support
- iCal support (create events and to-do items)
- Much improved, extensible Calculator
- Services indexing rule
- Lots of new and improved actions
- Much improved file operations
- Redesigned index and preferences windows.
- Fully customizable hotkeys
- Modifier Taps
- Firefox 3 support
- German localization
- Automatic software update
- Scriptable via AppleScript
- New application icon
You can find details on the new features at the Launchbar 5 Web page.
A single user license is priced at €24 (US$36.03 as of this writing), while family packs of five licenses are priced €39 ($58.54). Upgrades from pervious versions start at €9 ($13.51).
Screenshot of Launchbar 5's Clipboard History