Apple rolled out Safari 3.2.1 late on Monday, only days after releasing the Safari 3.2 update. According to the terse release notes, the new update "includes stability improvements and is recommended for all Safari users." The update is available via the Software Update application, or as a download for Mac OS X 10.5, 10.4 and Windows at the Apple Support Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program