C-Command Software updated SpamSieve to version 2.7.4 Monday. The update includes several bug fixes and other improvements, including improved support for pre-release (developer) versions of Snow Leopard.
From the patch notes:
- Improved compatibility with pre-release versions of Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
- SpamSieve is better able to recover from corpus files that were damaged due to disk errors.
- Improved the Entourage installer's error handling.
- Improved the error reporting when saving the corpus.
- Improved the troubleshooting instructions.
- Fixed a problem where messages trained as good in Apple Mail could be moved into the inbox of a disabled account.
- Fixed a bug that could cause harmless error messages to be logged to the Console when playing System 7 sound files.
- The crash reporter now warns before sending a report without an e-mail address.
- You can now press Enter to click the Send Report button in the crash reporter.
You can download the update from the SpamSieve Web site or through SpamSieve's Check for Updates feature.