The iPad hits store shelves and user’s hands on Saturday, April 3, which means there are plenty of developers who are hard at work making sure they’re ready for the launch event. If you’re among the developers prepping apps for the iPad, The Mac Observer wants to hear from you. Just shoot us an email to let us know about your iPad apps, and so we can add them to our product review schedule, too.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- SolarTab Portable Solar Panel is a Bright Spot in Outdoor Charging Solutions
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More