The iPad hits store shelves and user’s hands on Saturday, April 3, which means there are plenty of developers who are hard at work making sure they’re ready for the launch event. If you’re among the developers prepping apps for the iPad, The Mac Observer wants to hear from you. Just shoot us an email to let us know about your iPad apps, and so we can add them to our product review schedule, too.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Stores Are Holding the New MacBooks Captive
- iCloud Music Library and DRM: Now with Slightly Less Disaster
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library