The iPad hits store shelves and user’s hands on Saturday, April 3, which means there are plenty of developers who are hard at work making sure they’re ready for the launch event. If you’re among the developers prepping apps for the iPad, The Mac Observer wants to hear from you. Just shoot us an email to let us know about your iPad apps, and so we can add them to our product review schedule, too.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors