app4mac announced the immediate availability of xTime Project 3.5 on Thursday. The updated version of the time and project management application now runs natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs as a Universal Binary, and offers an improved user interface, better performance, a new Milestone function, and includes several bug fixes in a single version of the program. Prior revisions split the features into different versions. xTime Project 3.5 is available for download at the app4mac Web site, and is priced at US$99 with free unlimited updates.
Recent News See All »
- MacTech Conference 2014: Talk to Kelly and Dave!
- Judge Rules Cops can Force You to Touch ID Unlock your iPhone
- Judge to Unseal GT Advanced Bankruptcy Filing Documents
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors