app4mac announced the immediate availability of xTime Project 3.5 on Thursday. The updated version of the time and project management application now runs natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs as a Universal Binary, and offers an improved user interface, better performance, a new Milestone function, and includes several bug fixes in a single version of the program. Prior revisions split the features into different versions. xTime Project 3.5 is available for download at the app4mac Web site, and is priced at US$99 with free unlimited updates.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Granted ‘iTime’ Patent for Wearable Mobile Electronic Device (Plus Wristband)
- OS X Yosemite Public Beta Coming July 24
- Class-Action Suit Against Apple for Alleged Labor Violations
- Apple Buys 29 Companies (plus Beats) in 21 months, 5 Since March
- Apple’s Tim Cook Says iPad Sales Behind IBM Partnership