app4mac announced the immediate availability of xTime Project 3.5 on Thursday. The updated version of the time and project management application now runs natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs as a Universal Binary, and offers an improved user interface, better performance, a new Milestone function, and includes several bug fixes in a single version of the program. Prior revisions split the features into different versions. xTime Project 3.5 is available for download at the app4mac Web site, and is priced at US$99 with free unlimited updates.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Smashes Expectations with $74.6 Billion December Quarter [Update]
- Apple TV 7.0.3 Squashes 16 Security Vulnerabilities
- Apple Rolls Out OS X 10.10.2 Update with WiFi Fixes, iCloud Drive Time Machine Backups
- Apple Releases iOS 8.1.3, Reduces Storage Required for Updates
- Apple TV gets More Athletic with 120 Sports Channel