app4mac announced the immediate availability of xTime Project 3.5 on Thursday. The updated version of the time and project management application now runs natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs as a Universal Binary, and offers an improved user interface, better performance, a new Milestone function, and includes several bug fixes in a single version of the program. Prior revisions split the features into different versions. xTime Project 3.5 is available for download at the app4mac Web site, and is priced at US$99 with free unlimited updates.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Sued for Wiping iPhone Data at Genius Bar
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price