AppMac has released an update for xTime Project, bringing it to version 2.0.1. xTime Project is a utility designed for time resource management and task/labor assignment. The update features pop-up menus and improved project refreshing. According to AppMac:
AppMac software announce the availability of xTime Project 2.0.1.
With xTime Project, you can manage resources, time and cost associated with any project. It is simple and straightforward to use, offering a consistent and simple set of operations. Its the scheduler of choice when professionals need to organize tasks, track resources, meet deadlines, and achieve project goals. Whether youre a project management professional or newcomer, youll produce impressive schedules in no time.
- PopUp menu to change the resources icons
- Better refresh of projects if you have groups and subgroups
- Option to enable or disable network sharing in preferences
- Option to share a project on a Web folder for internet access
- Import of xTime 1.x documents
- Import of HomeProject documents
- Better documentation
- Better french localization
You can find more information about the xTime Project update at the AppMac Web site. The xTime Project update is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$79.00.