Cirque du Mac is a true expression of our community every year, and we're thrilled for the role we play here at TMO. But it doesn't happen with just us alone. It takes all of us – our whole community – and this year Wally Cherwinski and the folks who dedicated their time at the party to being behind the lens outdid themselves. Every single song the Macworld All-Star Band played has been meticulously mixed, edited, and published on YouTube, all in multi-camera goodness. It's pretty amazing what Wally and his crew did here. Great thanks to the camera work of Rally Barnard, Chuck Joiner, LeRoy Lees, Ewen Rankin, Steve Sheridan and, of course, Wally. Cirque this year truly would not have been possible without our sponsors: Antec Mobile Products, Drobo, MacKeeper, The Omni Group, Other World Computing and Project Wizards. You all rock. Below is one of my favorite moments of the night, the rest are all at Wally's Cirque du Mac XI YouTube Playlist.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce MacBook Air with Retina Display on March 9th
- Apple’s Security Contractors are about to Become Employees
- Apple Working on Settlement with A123 after Hiring Battery Employees
- David Sparks Debuts ‘Workflow Video Field Guide’ for iOS Automation
- Gartner Says Apple Beat Samsung in Smartphones in December Quarter
Popular Stories See All »
- Samsung Innovation: Samsung Pay and an iPhone 6 Lookalike
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Beta goes Public with Photos App
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?