ABC News aired a three minute story on the Mac's 30th anniversary that includes an interview with Apple CEO Tim Cook, Senior Vice President Craig Federighi, and the legendary Bud Tribble. It's largely a fluff piece, but they talk about the new Mac Pro being made in the U.S., Apple's penchant for secrecy, and the impact the Mac made 30 years ago.
← Previous Article
Check out this new app called Artist Radar for iPhone and iPad. It will send you push notifications when your favorite band…
Next Article →
Apple posted a video on YouTube celebrating the Mac's 30th anniversary. It features short segments from a variety of creative…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman