ABC News aired a three minute story on the Mac's 30th anniversary that includes an interview with Apple CEO Tim Cook, Senior Vice President Craig Federighi, and the legendary Bud Tribble. It's largely a fluff piece, but they talk about the new Mac Pro being made in the U.S., Apple's penchant for secrecy, and the impact the Mac made 30 years ago.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi