Check out this cool Kickstarter project called AccessIO. The picture probably tells you everything you need to know, but the short version is that this device gives you access to your iMac's rear USB port (one of them) and your headphone jack from the front. No turning your iMac around just to plug something in. And it does this without using fasteners or adhesive to mar your pretty iMac. This Kickstarter project just launched yesterday, which means there are still some of the early funding options available. The company—Snowmous Design—is looking to raise $25,000, and we'd be shocked if they don't hit it.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Music’s Ian Rogers Left for the Fashion Industry
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- iPhone Jailbreakers Hit with ID Stealing Hack
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- Apple Digs Deeper into Enterprise with Cisco Partnership