Check out this cool Kickstarter project called AccessIO. The picture probably tells you everything you need to know, but the short version is that this device gives you access to your iMac's rear USB port (one of them) and your headphone jack from the front. No turning your iMac around just to plug something in. And it does this without using fasteners or adhesive to mar your pretty iMac. This Kickstarter project just launched yesterday, which means there are still some of the early funding options available. The company—Snowmous Design—is looking to raise $25,000, and we'd be shocked if they don't hit it.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi