Check out this cool Kickstarter project called AccessIO. The picture probably tells you everything you need to know, but the short version is that this device gives you access to your iMac's rear USB port (one of them) and your headphone jack from the front. No turning your iMac around just to plug something in. And it does this without using fasteners or adhesive to mar your pretty iMac. This Kickstarter project just launched yesterday, which means there are still some of the early funding options available. The company—Snowmous Design—is looking to raise $25,000, and we'd be shocked if they don't hit it.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Granted ‘iTime’ Patent for Wearable Mobile Electronic Device (Plus Wristband)
- OS X Yosemite Public Beta Coming July 24
- Class-Action Suit Against Apple for Alleged Labor Violations
- Apple Buys 29 Companies (plus Beats) in 21 months, 5 Since March
- Apple’s Tim Cook Says iPad Sales Behind IBM Partnership