Check out this cool Kickstarter project called AccessIO. The picture probably tells you everything you need to know, but the short version is that this device gives you access to your iMac's rear USB port (one of them) and your headphone jack from the front. No turning your iMac around just to plug something in. And it does this without using fasteners or adhesive to mar your pretty iMac. This Kickstarter project just launched yesterday, which means there are still some of the early funding options available. The company—Snowmous Design—is looking to raise $25,000, and we'd be shocked if they don't hit it.
Recent News See All »
- Apple v. Samsung: Google to Cover Some Costs, Assume Some Liability
- Apple Expands In-Store Trade-In Program to iPads and More
- Apple to Samsung: If You Want to Copy Us, Think Environment
- Apple Releases Security Update 2014-002 for Mavericks, Lion, Mountain Lion
- Apple Rolls Out 6.1.1 Update for 2nd, 3rd Gen Apple TV