Animation Chefs are four brothers who got into stop-motion animation, and started a podcast showing other kids how to make their own stop-motion movies. It’s a fun show, since there’s a healthy dose of silliness too. Get a load of those drawn on mustaches! They started a project called “Animating Kids” to build a full set of lessons anyone can use to teach kids how to get started in animation. All the lessons are designed, but producing them and making them available takes money, so they’ve launched an Indiegogo campaign to turn Animating Kids into a reality. Check out their funding video below and help out if you can, they’re really on to something by showing kids what you can do with an iPhone or iPad besides play a game. Funding options start at just $15.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi