Animation Chefs are four brothers who got into stop-motion animation, and started a podcast showing other kids how to make their own stop-motion movies. It’s a fun show, since there’s a healthy dose of silliness too. Get a load of those drawn on mustaches! They started a project called “Animating Kids” to build a full set of lessons anyone can use to teach kids how to get started in animation. All the lessons are designed, but producing them and making them available takes money, so they’ve launched an Indiegogo campaign to turn Animating Kids into a reality. Check out their funding video below and help out if you can, they’re really on to something by showing kids what you can do with an iPhone or iPad besides play a game. Funding options start at just $15.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch