Apple has begun taking iTunes Store pre-orders for Dance (RED) Saves Lives, Vol. 2 with plans to officially release the album on November 25. Just like last year's Dance (RED) album, all of the proceeds will go to the Global Fund to fight AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria. The album includes 24 tracks from artists such as Katy Perry, Coldplay, Bob Marley & The Wailers, Robin Thicke, Icona Pop, and more. The album costs US$9.99, and Celebrate from Empire of the Sun is available now when you pre-order. Just like last year, it's a great mix of music and it supports a great cause, too.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Create Signatures in Mail.app in iOS and OS X
- The Reason Why No Company Can Duplicate Apple’s iPhone Appeal
- How to Pre-authorize Your iPhone to Use Apple Pay
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today