Apple has begun taking iTunes Store pre-orders for Dance (RED) Saves Lives, Vol. 2 with plans to officially release the album on November 25. Just like last year's Dance (RED) album, all of the proceeds will go to the Global Fund to fight AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria. The album includes 24 tracks from artists such as Katy Perry, Coldplay, Bob Marley & The Wailers, Robin Thicke, Icona Pop, and more. The album costs US$9.99, and Celebrate from Empire of the Sun is available now when you pre-order. Just like last year, it's a great mix of music and it supports a great cause, too.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi