iPhone drop tests are nothing new, but the folks at RatedRR posted a great video of Apple's new iPhone 5s (gold) being drop tested (twice, it passed one, failed the other), dropped in water (shockingly, it passed), and then shot (twice) with a 50 caliber rifle. OK, that last one was no contest, but it's in slow motion, and everyone knows that things being shot in slow motion makes for fun watching. Check it out. The images of the iPhone after it was shot the second time are interesting.
Recent News See All »
- Firefighters Take on Blaze at Apple’s Former Sapphire Glass Factory [Update]
- Hold on to Your Pants, Siri, Microsoft’s Cortana is Coming to iPhone
- Local Content Deals to Delay Apple’s Streaming TV Plans
- Apple Promotes Jony Ive to Chief Design Officer, Creates VPs for Hardware and UI Design
- Google Study Finds ‘Security Questions’ Next to Useless