Ben Bajarin has penned a piece for Time titled "Apple’s Reality Distortion Field Relocates to Wall Street." He argues that the RDF once employed by Steve Jobs to convince the people around him of whatever agenda he was pushing has relocated to Wall Street and the mainstream media. Only there it's being used by people to irrationally convince themselves that Apple is doomed. The more things change... It's a good read.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad