Ben Bajarin has penned a piece for Time titled "Apple’s Reality Distortion Field Relocates to Wall Street." He argues that the RDF once employed by Steve Jobs to convince the people around him of whatever agenda he was pushing has relocated to Wall Street and the mainstream media. Only there it's being used by people to irrationally convince themselves that Apple is doomed. The more things change... It's a good read.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi