Ben Bajarin has penned a piece for Time titled "Apple’s Reality Distortion Field Relocates to Wall Street." He argues that the RDF once employed by Steve Jobs to convince the people around him of whatever agenda he was pushing has relocated to Wall Street and the mainstream media. Only there it's being used by people to irrationally convince themselves that Apple is doomed. The more things change... It's a good read.
Recent News See All »
- Google Stands Up to France, Refuses Global “Right to be Forgotten” Order
- Safari Offers Longer Battery Life than Chrome or Firefox
- New Patents Hint at Apple Texture-simulating Uber Stylus
- Apple Campus 2 Will Have Full Blown Visitor Center with Store, Cafe, Observation Deck
- Photoshop CS6 Stragglers Out of Luck for Camera Raw Updates