Ben Bajarin has penned a piece for Time titled "Apple’s Reality Distortion Field Relocates to Wall Street." He argues that the RDF once employed by Steve Jobs to convince the people around him of whatever agenda he was pushing has relocated to Wall Street and the mainstream media. Only there it's being used by people to irrationally convince themselves that Apple is doomed. The more things change... It's a good read.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- SolarTab Portable Solar Panel is a Bright Spot in Outdoor Charging Solutions
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend