The marketing team behind Ashton Kutcher's Steve Jobs biopic, Jobs, have made a first-of-its-kind, a 15 second trailer posted to Instagram. Short trailers are a rarity in the first place, but Twitter's Vine (six seconds) and Instagram's new 15 second video feature offer new opportunities for short format video advertising. Since it's Instagram, you'd have to be following a film's account to see it (or click through from external links like ours), so it has limited reach, but give Mr. Kutcher's team credit for thinking differently. They made a very compelling trailer within the restrictions of the format. Jobs is currently scheduled for an August 16th release.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Tells Developers to Submit their OS X Yosemite-compatible Apps
- iTunes Store Adds City of Hope Donation Page for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Apple Reduces Screen Size in Apple Watch Video to Match Website
- Samsung Calls Galaxy Note 4 Screen Gap a Feature, not a Flaw
- Apple Releases New Printer Drivers for HP and 7 Other Companies
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman
- Grading Apple’s Snafus: Which Ones Are Major, Which Ones Will Blow Over
- Apple’s iPhone 6 Plus Success Now in Developers Hands