The marketing team behind Ashton Kutcher's Steve Jobs biopic, Jobs, have made a first-of-its-kind, a 15 second trailer posted to Instagram. Short trailers are a rarity in the first place, but Twitter's Vine (six seconds) and Instagram's new 15 second video feature offer new opportunities for short format video advertising. Since it's Instagram, you'd have to be following a film's account to see it (or click through from external links like ours), so it has limited reach, but give Mr. Kutcher's team credit for thinking differently. They made a very compelling trailer within the restrictions of the format. Jobs is currently scheduled for an August 16th release.
Recent News See All »
- Cartoon Network Turns to iOS App Maker Pixel Press For Draw-Your-Own-Game
- Apple: Celebrity Photo Theft Due to Compromised Passwords, Not iCloud Security
- Report Claims iWatch Still in Testing, No Sept 9 Unveiling
- Apple Lands Digital Wallet Deal with Amex, Visa, MasterCard
- Apple Fixes iCloud Security Gap, ‘Actively Investigates’ Celeb Photo Theft