The marketing team behind Ashton Kutcher's Steve Jobs biopic, Jobs, have made a first-of-its-kind, a 15 second trailer posted to Instagram. Short trailers are a rarity in the first place, but Twitter's Vine (six seconds) and Instagram's new 15 second video feature offer new opportunities for short format video advertising. Since it's Instagram, you'd have to be following a film's account to see it (or click through from external links like ours), so it has limited reach, but give Mr. Kutcher's team credit for thinking differently. They made a very compelling trailer within the restrictions of the format. Jobs is currently scheduled for an August 16th release.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi