Aspyr announced on Tuesday that Civilization 5: Brave New World, the newest expansion for the strategy game, is now available for the Mac. The expansion adds nine new civilizations—Assyria, Brazil, Indonesia, Morocco, Poland, Portugal, Shoshone, Venice and Zulu—to the game, as well as, "international trade and a focus on culture and diplomacy." There are new units and buildings, a new Culture Victory, a World Congress, international trade routes, new Wonders, and new scenarios. That sounds pretty cool, and if I'm not around as much, you'll know why. The expansion is priced at US$29.99.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi