Aspyr announced on Tuesday that Civilization 5: Brave New World, the newest expansion for the strategy game, is now available for the Mac. The expansion adds nine new civilizations—Assyria, Brazil, Indonesia, Morocco, Poland, Portugal, Shoshone, Venice and Zulu—to the game, as well as, "international trade and a focus on culture and diplomacy." There are new units and buildings, a new Culture Victory, a World Congress, international trade routes, new Wonders, and new scenarios. That sounds pretty cool, and if I'm not around as much, you'll know why. The expansion is priced at US$29.99.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program
- How to Force Apple Watch to Fix Sunrise/Sunset Display
- Google’s OnHub Has Lofty Ambitions, But Isn’t the Buffering Panacea It’s Advertised to Be