Have you seen Automatic Link? It's a device that connects directly to your car's onboard computer and relays the data to your iPhone or Android device. The app can then give you feedback about your driving—if you then act on that feedback, your mileage could improve. You also get detailed diagnostic information, the kind of information normally available only to your mechanic, including decoding your Check Engine light. Cool, right? The device is available now for US$99.95 (no subscription required), it works only in the U.S., and it works with, "just about any gasoline engine car sold in the U.S. since 1996." See our review for more information.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Will Pull Aperture this Spring, But It Will Continue to Work
- Apple’s OS X Gatekeeper Leaves Hole Open for Malware and Adware - Here’s How to Protect Your Mac
- Reports Claim 12-inch iPad to Copy Microsoft Surface Tablet, Shipping in September
- Apple, HBO Look to Bring HBO Now Streaming Service to Apple TV
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming