"Why Everything Is Bad for Apple." So reads the title of the article you'll find at Apple Clickbait Generator (ACG), a brilliant idea created by Kirk Lennon and Owen Evans [via TUAW]. Every time you load up the ACG, you get a randomly generated article that explains why Apple is doomed. They're randomly generated, but many of the lines are culled from actual published clickbait. The result is so good, I expect many so-called journalists and their so-called publishers might start cribbing Apple-Is-Doomed straight from the ACG. Be it Apple's pricing, Apple's lefty obsession with Green, the lack of innovation, or the reality that the next iPhone will disappoint, the ACG has you covered. Brilliant!
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi