"Why Everything Is Bad for Apple." So reads the title of the article you'll find at Apple Clickbait Generator (ACG), a brilliant idea created by Kirk Lennon and Owen Evans [via TUAW]. Every time you load up the ACG, you get a randomly generated article that explains why Apple is doomed. They're randomly generated, but many of the lines are culled from actual published clickbait. The result is so good, I expect many so-called journalists and their so-called publishers might start cribbing Apple-Is-Doomed straight from the ACG. Be it Apple's pricing, Apple's lefty obsession with Green, the lack of innovation, or the reality that the next iPhone will disappoint, the ACG has you covered. Brilliant!
Recent News See All »
- Apple’s OS X Gatekeeper Leaves Hole Open for Malware and Adware - Here’s How to Protect Your Mac
- Reports Claim 12-inch iPad to Copy Microsoft Surface Tablet, Shipping in September
- Apple, HBO Look to Bring HBO Now Streaming Service to Apple TV
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce MacBook Air with Retina Display on March 9th