Next Friday, January 24th, will mark thirty years since Steve Jobs took the stage at the Flint Center in Cupertino and introduced the Mac to the world. And on Saturday, January 25th, 2014 (yes, that's next weekend!) that same venue will host a celebration of what has happened in the thirty-years-and-one-day since. Through several panel discussions you'll hear from Mike Markkula, Randy Wigginton, Daniel Kottke, Bill Fernandez, Steven Levy and some unnanounced special guests, as well. To cap off the evening the Macworld All-Star Band will play (yes, with yours truly on the drums). The event starts at 7pm and you tickets are available through Ticketmaster. I hope to see you there!
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Frozen: How to Force Quit an OS X App Showing a Spinning Beachball of Death
- How iTunes Movie DRM-Removal Software Keeps Me Honest
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- iOS 9 Content Blockers - Bring ‘Em On!