The bustle and background noise in coffee shops can help stimulate your creativity, so the team at Coffitivity made a website that lets you hear that ambient noise even when you can't leave your desk. Now they've brought that experience out of the browser and into native apps for the Mac, iPhone and iPad. The apps include three different tracks: Morning Murmur, Lunchtime Lounge, and University Undertones. The iOS version includes an option to play music along with your coffeeshop sounds directly in the app, too. Coffitivity for the Mac is available through the Mac App Store, and the iPhone and iPad version is available through the App Store. Both are priced at US$1.99.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi