The bustle and background noise in coffee shops can help stimulate your creativity, so the team at Coffitivity made a website that lets you hear that ambient noise even when you can't leave your desk. Now they've brought that experience out of the browser and into native apps for the Mac, iPhone and iPad. The apps include three different tracks: Morning Murmur, Lunchtime Lounge, and University Undertones. The iOS version includes an option to play music along with your coffeeshop sounds directly in the app, too. Coffitivity for the Mac is available through the Mac App Store, and the iPhone and iPad version is available through the App Store. Both are priced at US$1.99.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Sued for Wiping iPhone Data at Genius Bar
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price