Ink Whiskey has announced a line of NES-inspired flasks, handy for adding a little value to a beverage. They are available for pre-order now but will ship later in April. These are not actual cartridges, they're made of food-safe plastic and sport some nice blocky labels. This is a done deal, there's no Kickstarter situation where it only exists if enough people pre-order, so there's no pressure. Your options are Super Bar-Hop Bros, CastleVodka, Metal Beer, Legend of Drink, and Drunk Hunt, at US$20 each. Legend of Drink is also available in a gold edition for $65, if you prefer to carry around a slightly flashier pretend NES cartridge. And really, it won't look weird at all that you are carrying around an 8-bit Nintendo game in 2014.
Recent News See All »
- 7 Things We Learned when Fortune Named Tim Cook World’s Greatest Leader
- Apple’s App Store, iTunes, iBooks, Software Update Briefly Down for Some Users
- Amazon Adds Unlimited Storage Options to Cloud Drive
- Apple Tasks Jimmy Iovine, Trent Reznor with Making a Spotify Competitor
- Apple TV Adds CNNgo Channel