Ink Whiskey has announced a line of NES-inspired flasks, handy for adding a little value to a beverage. They are available for pre-order now but will ship later in April. These are not actual cartridges, they're made of food-safe plastic and sport some nice blocky labels. This is a done deal, there's no Kickstarter situation where it only exists if enough people pre-order, so there's no pressure. Your options are Super Bar-Hop Bros, CastleVodka, Metal Beer, Legend of Drink, and Drunk Hunt, at US$20 each. Legend of Drink is also available in a gold edition for $65, if you prefer to carry around a slightly flashier pretend NES cartridge. And really, it won't look weird at all that you are carrying around an 8-bit Nintendo game in 2014.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi