Ink Whiskey has announced a line of NES-inspired flasks, handy for adding a little value to a beverage. They are available for pre-order now but will ship later in April. These are not actual cartridges, they're made of food-safe plastic and sport some nice blocky labels. This is a done deal, there's no Kickstarter situation where it only exists if enough people pre-order, so there's no pressure. Your options are Super Bar-Hop Bros, CastleVodka, Metal Beer, Legend of Drink, and Drunk Hunt, at US$20 each. Legend of Drink is also available in a gold edition for $65, if you prefer to carry around a slightly flashier pretend NES cartridge. And really, it won't look weird at all that you are carrying around an 8-bit Nintendo game in 2014.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- iCloud Music Library and DRM: Now with Slightly Less Disaster
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library