Now that Ashton Kutcher's Steve Jobs biopic has been renamed Jobs (from jOBS, a title I liked) and rescheduled for an August 16th, 2013 release, it's time for the trailers. The first one has been posted on YouTube, and it's a slickly-edited ad that focuses on the drama, some sex (somehow I suspect that's being overplayed), and the tension in Steve Jobs's corporate struggles at Apple. It also plays on some fan heart strings with phrases like "The Original Innovator," and "It only takes one person...to start a revolution." There are smashing phones, votes to kick him out of Apple, some screaming, and at the end, Ashton Kutcher reads the voice-over narration of "The Crazy Ones" commercial. In short, it's pretty cool. My favorite shot was Steve Jobs's eyeball reflecting the prototype for what became the Apple I TV display.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Create Signatures in Mail.app in iOS and OS X
- The Reason Why No Company Can Duplicate Apple’s iPhone Appeal
- How to Pre-authorize Your iPhone to Use Apple Pay
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today