Because you can never have too much Star Wars: Angry Birds Star Wars II is out for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Where the original Angry Birds Star Wars took players through episodes 4 through 6, the sequel game takes place in episodes 1 through 3. Players can now take on levels as Yoda, young Anakin, Mace Windu, and Jango Fett, plus they can play for the Sith as Emperor Palpatine, Darth Maul, and more. Angry Birds Star Wars II costs US$0.99 and is a universal app for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
← Previous Article
Apple is running another new iPhone commercial. It's called "Plastic Perfected," and it's promoting the iPhone 5c. There's no voice…
Next Article →
Turns out our furry friends have enough going on in their paws to register with an iPhone 5s's Touch ID.…
Recent News See All »
- Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from The Mac Observer!
- ‘The Interview’ Movie on YouTube for Rent, Google Play to Buy at 1:00 PM EST [Update]
- 4 Free Santa Trackers for the iPhone, iPad and Mac
- Kelly’s Alternate Holiday Tunes
- Rockstar Patent Sale Indicates Further De-escalation of Mobile Patent War