Google has released version 2.0 of its Google-branded YouTube app. While getting a full version number increase, the release notes on iTunes specify just two new features. The first is the ability to watch a video while searching for the next one, "just like picture-in-picture." The second new feature allows you to search for playlists and then, "use the 'play all' button for endless entertainment." The Google YouTube app is free, and version 2.0 is available now on the App Store.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Samsung Innovation: Samsung Pay and an iPhone 6 Lookalike
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)