Google has posted this very cool video showing you how it feels to wear and use a Project Glass device. If you aren't familiar, this is the long-running Google R&D effort to develop an augmented-reality, head-mounted display (i.e. a pair of glasses that can do things we normally associate with mobile computing and give you information at the same time). We've seen plenty of material from Google about Glass, but this video is intended to give consumers a look at how it would work in the practical world.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi