Google has posted this very cool video showing you how it feels to wear and use a Project Glass device. If you aren't familiar, this is the long-running Google R&D effort to develop an augmented-reality, head-mounted display (i.e. a pair of glasses that can do things we normally associate with mobile computing and give you information at the same time). We've seen plenty of material from Google about Glass, but this video is intended to give consumers a look at how it would work in the practical world.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price
- The ‘New’ Mac Pro Is a Failure