Google has posted this very cool video showing you how it feels to wear and use a Project Glass device. If you aren't familiar, this is the long-running Google R&D effort to develop an augmented-reality, head-mounted display (i.e. a pair of glasses that can do things we normally associate with mobile computing and give you information at the same time). We've seen plenty of material from Google about Glass, but this video is intended to give consumers a look at how it would work in the practical world.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Will Pull Aperture this Spring, But It Will Continue to Work
- Apple’s OS X Gatekeeper Leaves Hole Open for Malware and Adware - Here’s How to Protect Your Mac
- Reports Claim 12-inch iPad to Copy Microsoft Surface Tablet, Shipping in September
- Apple, HBO Look to Bring HBO Now Streaming Service to Apple TV
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming