Google has posted this very cool video showing you how it feels to wear and use a Project Glass device. If you aren't familiar, this is the long-running Google R&D effort to develop an augmented-reality, head-mounted display (i.e. a pair of glasses that can do things we normally associate with mobile computing and give you information at the same time). We've seen plenty of material from Google about Glass, but this video is intended to give consumers a look at how it would work in the practical world.
Recent News See All »
- Amazon Wants to Turn You Home into a Web Store with Dash Buttons
- Adonit, Evernote Intro Higher Precision Jot Script 2 iPad Stylus
- Facebook is Tracking You Even if You Don’t Have an Account
- Musicians Launch ‘Tidal’ Streaming Music Service to Reestablish Value of Music
- Apple Retail Expands Trade-Ins to Non-Apple Phones