You like using Handbrake but loathe the UI when you have a folder of videos to convert? Now you're in luck. HandBrakeBatch, built to use Handbrake in the background and do exactly that, has been around since June of 2011 (near as we can tell), but was most recently updated just this past February (of 2013, that is), and worked very well in our tests. It requires that you have Handbrake installed, and will use any presets you have in Handbrake, including those you've custom-defined. Next time you need to batch convert a folder full of movies (and they don't really all need to be in the same folder, either), fire up HandBrakeBatch and let it get to work.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Safely Disable iCloud Photo Library and Reclaim Space for iCloud Backups
- The Depressing Gap Between Apple and the U.S. Federal Government is Widening
- OS X: Why You Need a Hard Drive Clone
- Apple’s New MacBook: Great for Some (But Not All)
- How to Prevent Your Apple Watch Display from Timing Out and Going Dark [UPDATED]