Engineers of the world, rejoice! LabNation has a KickStarter project that turns your iPad or iPhone into the display for a tiny oscilloscope. Called Smartscope, the device is a 2x100MS/s 45MHz open source oscilloscope, and it uses your iOS, OS X, Android, Linux, or Windows device into its display, and if you're talking about a touch interface device like an iPhone or iPad, you can control it with touch gestures. No more fiddling with knobs. In addition to the oscilloscope, it has a 50MS/s arbitrary waveform generator, a digital logic analyzer, a digital waveform generator, and it has 200 waveform/second data updates. There are several funding options that will give you early access to a discounted unit, and the project is almost fully funded with 23 days left to go.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Reason Why No Company Can Duplicate Apple’s iPhone Appeal
- How to Use Siri on Apple Watch to Create Immediate Countdown Timer
- How to Pre-authorize Your iPhone to Use Apple Pay
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today