Engineers of the world, rejoice! LabNation has a KickStarter project that turns your iPad or iPhone into the display for a tiny oscilloscope. Called Smartscope, the device is a 2x100MS/s 45MHz open source oscilloscope, and it uses your iOS, OS X, Android, Linux, or Windows device into its display, and if you're talking about a touch interface device like an iPhone or iPad, you can control it with touch gestures. No more fiddling with knobs. In addition to the oscilloscope, it has a 50MS/s arbitrary waveform generator, a digital logic analyzer, a digital waveform generator, and it has 200 waveform/second data updates. There are several funding options that will give you early access to a discounted unit, and the project is almost fully funded with 23 days left to go.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch