Then there was the one about the TSA agent who stole an iPad and how ABC used Apple's Find My iPad (usually known as Find My iPhone) service to catch him. This story is almost a year old (spotted at reddit), but if you missed it then, you should watch it now. ABC News set up a sting with iPads and cash at airports with high incidents of missing item reports. Most of their sting plants made it through TSA and baggage screening just fine, but one iPad deliberately left behind at a checkpoint went missing. ABC News then used Find My iPad to track it down to...get this...a TSA agent's home. The agent panicked when confronted by the ABC reporter and produced the iPad. Better yet, he tried to blame it on his wife. Classy, sir.
Recent News See All »
- 7 Things We Learned when Fortune Named Tim Cook World’s Greatest Leader
- Apple’s App Store, iTunes, iBooks, Software Update Briefly Down for Some Users
- Amazon Adds Unlimited Storage Options to Cloud Drive
- Apple Tasks Jimmy Iovine, Trent Reznor with Making a Spotify Competitor
- Apple TV Adds CNNgo Channel