Hey, guess what? The effort to sell Hulu has been called off. Again. This is the second time the ad-supported and for-fee television and movie streaming service has been on the auction block only to be pulled off again. Instead, the three companies that own the service—21st Century Fox, NBC Universal and The Walt Disney Co.—will give Hulu a cash infusion of US$750 million. Home Media Magazine has more information, but for now the forces of inertia are maintaining their hold on the TV industry, even while Apple looks to shake things up.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Reason Why No Company Can Duplicate Apple’s iPhone Appeal
- How to Use Siri on Apple Watch to Create Immediate Countdown Timer
- How to Pre-authorize Your iPhone to Use Apple Pay
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today