Hey, guess what? The effort to sell Hulu has been called off. Again. This is the second time the ad-supported and for-fee television and movie streaming service has been on the auction block only to be pulled off again. Instead, the three companies that own the service—21st Century Fox, NBC Universal and The Walt Disney Co.—will give Hulu a cash infusion of US$750 million. Home Media Magazine has more information, but for now the forces of inertia are maintaining their hold on the TV industry, even while Apple looks to shake things up.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi