iDevices announced on Monday iGRILLmini, a smaller Bluetooth meat thermometer that includes Bluetooth Smart technology for "highly efficient food monitoring," a proximity sensor for low energy consumption, and 150 hours of battery life. Like the original iGrill, iGRILLmini can measure and monitor your meats and relay that information to an app on your iPhone or iPad (an Android app will be released in 2014). The mini is much smaller than the original—roughly a quarter of the size, and that makes it easier to handle. It has an onboard temperature LED indicator, proximity wake-up, and a magnetic mount for your grill or oven. It's priced at US$39.99, and it's available for pre-order now. It will ship in time for the holidays.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi