iDevices announced on Monday iGRILLmini, a smaller Bluetooth meat thermometer that includes Bluetooth Smart technology for "highly efficient food monitoring," a proximity sensor for low energy consumption, and 150 hours of battery life. Like the original iGrill, iGRILLmini can measure and monitor your meats and relay that information to an app on your iPhone or iPad (an Android app will be released in 2014). The mini is much smaller than the original—roughly a quarter of the size, and that makes it easier to handle. It has an onboard temperature LED indicator, proximity wake-up, and a magnetic mount for your grill or oven. It's priced at US$39.99, and it's available for pre-order now. It will ship in time for the holidays.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price
- The ‘New’ Mac Pro Is a Failure