I liked the original iKlip from IK Multimedia, the first product designed to hold the original iPad on a mic stand. I've used it on stage, and it was amazingly handy. On Thursday the company announced what looks to be a big improvement, iKlip Xpand and iKlip Xpand Mini. The iKlip Xpand ($49.99) is designed for iPad mini and iPad Air. Because it uses a spring-loaded clamping mechanism, as shown in the image, it has much greater flexibility than the original versions of the device. It will even hold an Android tablet if that's your thing. The iKlip Xpand Mini ($39.99) is designed for iPhone, iPod touch, or Android smartphones. Heck, it would even hold a Windows Phone device. Both devices are available now.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad