Ever wonder how the original iPhone compares to Apple's newest iPhone 5s when it comes to boot up and shutdown times? YouTube user EverythingApplePro decided to find out by testing the iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5c, and iPhone 5s with simultaneous shutdowns and restarts. Spoiler alert: the iPhone 5s is fastest at starting up, but it wasn't the fastest shutting down. It was also the fastest at rendering reddit. There are some other interesting differences between the different devices and the different versions of iOS that they run.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad