Fitness tracking is a great way to help find and then stick with a healthy lifestyle, and the Withings team has added to their fitness tech lineup with the Pulse. The Pulse is a wearable fitness monitor that tracks how many steps you take each day, calories burned, elevation, and sleep patterns, and also auto-detects when you're running, plus it also monitors your heart rate. It sends your activity data wirelessly to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, and includes a clip so you can attach it to your clothes. The Pulse is priced at US$99.95 anbd is shipping now in the United States.
Recent News See All »
- Judge Koh Slams Attorney Fees in Apple Anti-poaching Settlement
- Apple Music’s Ian Rogers Left for the Fashion Industry
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- iPhone Jailbreakers Hit with ID Stealing Hack
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
Popular Stories See All »
- Frozen: How to Force Quit an OS X App Showing a Spinning Beachball of Death
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- An iPhone 6s That Can Record 4K Video Means a 4K Apple TV
- iOS 9 Content Blockers - Bring ‘Em On!