Fitness tracking is a great way to help find and then stick with a healthy lifestyle, and the Withings team has added to their fitness tech lineup with the Pulse. The Pulse is a wearable fitness monitor that tracks how many steps you take each day, calories burned, elevation, and sleep patterns, and also auto-detects when you're running, plus it also monitors your heart rate. It sends your activity data wirelessly to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, and includes a clip so you can attach it to your clothes. The Pulse is priced at US$99.95 anbd is shipping now in the United States.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More