If you've ever needed or wanted to record a phone call, you'll be interested in an Indiegogo project called iVoizer. This is a standalone hardware device that sits between your iPhone or Android device and your headphones or earbuds in order to record your call. You then plug it into your Mac or PC with the built-in USB port to get the audio file. While there are phone call recording apps, they involve routing your phone through third party services—being a hardware device, iVoizer can record your call directly. The team is based in the Ukraine, but we should note that in some U.S. states, recording a call is illegal unless both parties are aware. iVoizer is looking to raise US$10,000, and since it just launched, there are early bird options available.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More