If you've ever needed or wanted to record a phone call, you'll be interested in an Indiegogo project called iVoizer. This is a standalone hardware device that sits between your iPhone or Android device and your headphones or earbuds in order to record your call. You then plug it into your Mac or PC with the built-in USB port to get the audio file. While there are phone call recording apps, they involve routing your phone through third party services—being a hardware device, iVoizer can record your call directly. The team is based in the Ukraine, but we should note that in some U.S. states, recording a call is illegal unless both parties are aware. iVoizer is looking to raise US$10,000, and since it just launched, there are early bird options available.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price
- The ‘New’ Mac Pro Is a Failure