There's something your MacBook Air or Pro probably doesn't have, and that's a carbon fiber case. That's because I haven't seen one on the market, but an enterprising young man from Dallas named Chetan Raj wants to change that. He's launched a Kickstarter project for carbon fiber cases that are custom made for Apple's full range of laptops. On the outside the case is shiny, reflective carbon fiber, and on the inside it will be held snugly in place by a foam lining that also serves to distribute the force of any impact evenly across your laptop. Mr. Raj needs funding to make it happen, however, so check out the video below and consider backing the project! There's also a ton of information on the project's Kickstarter page.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi