There's something your MacBook Air or Pro probably doesn't have, and that's a carbon fiber case. That's because I haven't seen one on the market, but an enterprising young man from Dallas named Chetan Raj wants to change that. He's launched a Kickstarter project for carbon fiber cases that are custom made for Apple's full range of laptops. On the outside the case is shiny, reflective carbon fiber, and on the inside it will be held snugly in place by a foam lining that also serves to distribute the force of any impact evenly across your laptop. Mr. Raj needs funding to make it happen, however, so check out the video below and consider backing the project! There's also a ton of information on the project's Kickstarter page.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More
- Apple Car Project Breaks Up with BMW & Daimler to Go It Alone. No Pressure
- Apple’s Numbers: Using Data Formats